Friday, January 25, 2013

Resolutions to start with...

Got a great 2012. There were ups and downs but all in all, it's still a

wonderful 2012.

Now it's 2013. Actually this again would be a late post. Resolutions are usually

at the beginning of the year, but now it's almost a month over.

I'll make a list anyway. At list for myself to follow. I still have 11 months to go.

And I've learned from a tv show that Resolutions to be attainable  should be

specific so I'll try to follow it and let's see if it will work on me.

I'll make a specific savings for my travels. I need to have a travel plan so I could

save enough until my desired travel date.

I'll read more. At least 1 novel a month and I bible book in a month. ( january

will not count anymore)

I'll pray longer. At least 15 mins a day in one praying time.

I'll serve more. As transport or cook in our community activities. That's where I'm

good at and I am capable of so better use it on service.

I'll have a reasonable diet. For the 3rd year in a row. No rice in breakfast and

dinner. (so help me God)

Less FB moments. Got addicted again. And I hate it. I need more time in my

other resolutions so I need to lessen this.

And that's all. Happy 2013. And Goodluck to me.




No comments: